Let’s Celebrate ‘Holi - The Festival Of Colours’ with Lotus Adventure!
The festival of colours - HOLI, is the most popular and resonant occasion among all the Hindu festivals. It is celebrated on the day of the full moon, in the month of Phalgun, namely March in the Gregorian Calendar. It indicates the end of winter season and gracefully welcomes the spring season. On this special occasion, people play with colours and vivid arrangements are done including the preparations of a variety of sweet dishes and following their traditions to celebrate their festivals. But the most unique thing about Holi is that it is celebrated all around the globe with a lot of energy and participation spirits.
What Inclusives Or Exclusives Are Considered In The Trip?
- Luxury camp - One Night stay with Double or Triple Sharing.
- Room facilities include - Attached Washrooms (Western), Comfortable Double Bed with a pillow and well-carpeted Floor.
- Power supply is available for lighting, ventilation, charging facility with power backup.
- Swimming Pool is also available at the Camp.
- Large space to enjoy your Dining time.
- The food is served in Buffet style including 01 lunch, 01 Dinner & 01 Breakfast with morning tea or coffee accompanied by cookies.
- You can also enjoy the evening bonfire there with light music and evening veg snacks.
- Special Holiday Snacks will also be served such as sweets, Gujia, papad, and juice.
- Trekking along the RiverSide at Shivpuri stream is located at the 10-minute walking distance from the camp.
- Any expenses like Laundry, calling and other personal expenses.
- Any type of Pick & Drop is not included.
- No claim for the damage and problem caused due to any natural Calamities like road blockage, land-slide and many more.
- Also, claims for any other things that are not stated above.
Day 1: Arrival at the Camp
- After the arrival at the camp, you will receive the Welcome drink and snacks.
- In the Lunch time, you can rest for some while at the camp side.
- You can enjoy sporty games, poolside games like badminton and volleyball and swimming at the open area of the camp.
- In the evening time, you can have some fun with the bonfire and lite music and veg snacks.
- Your dinner will be ready by 9:00 pm. You can enjoy your dinner and the overnight camp stay.
Day 02 - On 28th March - Enjoy The Colours And Sweets
- After your Breakfast you can enjoy your day at the campsite with holi snacks & sweets.
- Holi snacks will include Gujiya, Fruit salads and some light background music.
- After all the celebration of the day, you can depart from the campsite, most probably, after 3 pm.
- Once the checkout is done, you are free to explore the nearby market in the local areas or you can reach your respective place.
Our services include the following facilities at the nominal charges:
- Luxury resorts at Rs 1200/-.
- Tents at Rs 1000/-
- Rafting at 9km/16km/24km (600/1000/1500rs) respectively.
- Scooter for Rent at Rs 500/-.
1. Luxury resorts -
- Resort with mountain and river view under the shed of nature.
- Attached and clean washroom.
- Light facility is always available.
- Plug for charging your phone.
- Twin/triple sharing.
- Proper bedding/along with a blanket.
2. Tents -
- River view tents consist of triple/four sharing capacity.
- Light and phone charging facility.
- As for the evening - Light music with three meals and snacks facility.
3. Buffet System -
Aloo stuffed paratha with curd, boiled egg/omelette, bread with butter or jam with morning hot tea.
Mix veg, Dal Fry, Rice, Chapati, Salad, Pickle, Papad).
Hot Tea, Peanut Chaat, Salad, Papad, Veg Pakora, French Fry.
Veg/Non veg - Gravy Chicken, Rice, Chapati, Shahi Paneer, Papad, Pickle, Salad.
We are waiting to help you.
The cancellation of booking is followed such as:
- Before 7 days of departure, 30% of package cost will be deducted.
- Between 3 to 7 days of departure, 50% of package cost will be deducted.
- From 24 hours to 3 days before your departure, 75% of package cost will be deducted.
- Rest of the cancellations that are made in less than 24 hours before the departure, 100% of package cost will be deducted.
- In any case, if the listed hotels are unavailable, alternate places of stay will be arranged in the similar hotels.