About the Place:
When we talk about Leh and Ladakh,we often think of an imaginary land that is all surrounded by its beauty. In fact, it is still untouched by the people of urban culture and has not yet been a commercialized place. This is a place that needs to be explored!
Leh is a town marked with a numerous quality of devout and artistic attractions. When it comes to talking about the Nubra Valley and the Pangong Lake, nature has really been kind to this area. The previous one seems like a carpet of exotic flowers while the latter is a sight you can catch hold of it. The two passes named Khardungla Pass and Chang La Pass offer extensive views of beauty and fascination that they have been so far which can only be imagined!
About the Tour:
Initially, you start the trip once you arrive at Leh. Then you meet the tour representative who will take you to your hotel.
Take a ride along the tropical routes with varied landscapes.
Also enjoy the exciting part of riding at unimaginable heights. Just Imagine you are looking down and staring into a deep gorge on one side and being surrounded by massive mountain ranges on the other!
Have an interactive session with the locals so that you get acquainted with the local lifestyle and culture.
This tour has a 6 days long journey, after that you can head back home with lots of sweet reminiscence.
Day 1 - Arrival in Leh
- When you arrive in Leh, you can first head towards the hotel where you get a hospitable welcome. Then, relax for sometime in the day.
- Then get a briefing about the journey by the road captain and get acquainted with the bikes in the evening.
- Pay a visit to Shanti Stupa and inspect the beautiful sunset with a spectacular view of Leh.
Day 2 - Leh to Sham valley
- In the morning, you can walk towards the convergence of the Zanskar- Indus Rivers.
- There is this holy Gurudwara Pathar Sahib where you can visit and then proceed towards the next landing place.
- Encounter the Magnetic Hill, where you can observe the abnormal occurrence of vehicles sliding uphill on neutral gear.
- Then you can see the SECMOL, where the 3-idiots Movie was shot
- Enjoy floating at World's Highest River rafting point
Day 3 - Leh to Nubra valley via Khardungla Pass
- Once you finish your breakfast, get yourself equipped for the ultimate adventure of your life and ride to the Nubra valley.
- You can undergo riding with the sky-scraping navigable roads in the globe.
- See the white sand piles in Hunder and enjoy a ride with the double-humped camel.
- Then have your dinner with your companion under the skylight.
Day 4 - Nubra valley To Pangong Lake
- After breakfast, direct to Pangong Lake on the Indo China border.
- The route takes you past the striking villages of Shey and Thiksey and takes another road to the Indus valley by the side valley of Chemrey and Shakti.
- Later, cover the Chang-la which in spite of its great elevation is one of the easier passes.
- Dinner facility and overnight stay available at camps
Day 5 - Pangong Lake to Leh via Chang-la pass
- After breakfast, commence on your journey back to Leh.
- Ride back through the same path where you have to cross Chang La pass and visit Thiksey gompa.
- Thiksey is one of the largest and constructively most magnificent Gompas in Ladakh and is inspired by Potala palace in Lhasa.
- Overnight stay at Leh hotel or a guest house maybe.
Day 6 - Departure from Leh.
- After breakfast, leave from Leh for your journey ahead.
- And this comes to an end of your Leh trip with .