Lotus Adventure Presents “Rishikesh River Rafting and Campaigning”!
Basic Information About The Region:
Region :- Uttarakhand
Some Highlights About The Rishikesh River Rafting and Campaigning:
River Rafting in Rishikesh is a wonderful adventure that will get your heartbeat rise faster. It is one of those trips that you will remember throughout your life. It is many times known as a recreation ground for adventure sports. This spot which is situated in the foothills of Himalayas is visited by a significant number of travellers.
The exciting adventure of river-rafting can be adored in Rishikesh in any season barring the monsoon. River-rafting in Rishikesh remains shut from 1st July to 15th September. You can enjoy it best from the middle of September when the river is opened for rafting. Also you can visit at the beginning of December when the water starts running extremely cold.
However, River-rafting in Rishikesh has 4 different areas
Things To Be Taken Care Of!
Here are some things people need to take care of while taking this trek as prevention is better than cure!
- People should be aware of the extreme ice conditions. The ice can be as dangerous at times due to cracks so you need to find the pathway to cross the frozen river.
- The ice can even be slippery so it should be taken proper care of while walking.
- The temperature is extremely cold and decreases further sometimes. This is why warm and layered clothes are recommended which would help in keeping the body warm and prevent the body from freezing.
- Hiking shoes or gumboots are highly recommended to protect your feet from ice-cold water. It is very important to protect your fingers and toes from extreme cold.
- You should avoid heavy meals during the trek as it leads to tiredness.
Here are some of the important places covered:
- River-rafting in Rishikesh has 4 different areas
Day 1 - Arrival Time
Whether you arrive in the morning or afternoon at camp, the staff will receive you at their office & transfer you to the camp. Your camp stay will be arranged at the spell-binding beach on Ganga River. These camps are surrounded by thick forest on every side of the Ganga River. You can then sip a cup of hot or cold beverage at the camping site.
Lunch: After lunch, you will have the chance to do body surfing sessions in river Ganga. You can relish games and activities like Cricket, Beach Volleyball and many more.Enjoy evening tea with cookies at the camping site. After that enjoy the campfire at night.
Dinner and overnight at Campsite
Day 2 - Jungle Trekking and Departure :-
- If someone is inquisitive in trekking then they can go for Jungle trekking with the professional guide present at the camp.
- After breakfast, walk towards the river for rafting on the sacred river Ganga. The river rafting specialist will give you a short training about river rafting.
Day 3 - Departure :-
- Wake up in the morning and have hot tea/ Coffee with biscuits.
- Following that you can enjoy team activity and some games like volleyball, cricket, badminton etc.
- After having breakfast, vacate from the camping site and get back to Delhi.
- Well, the whole trip concludes here with happy reminiscence.