Welcome To Lotus Adventure!
Our terms and conditions lets you know the rules and regulations for the use of our website for your tours and travels. We assume that by accessing and using the website you agree to our terms and conditions that are specific and applicable to particular conditions explained below: Here “ Website” or “Website Owner” or “we” or “us” or “our” provides the information contained on the website and you 'you `` or you're referring to the visitors.
The following are the terms and conditions that subject to the use of this website:
- Our website contains content for your general information only and It is subjected to change without any notice. We do not provide any guarantee as to the accuracy, or suitability of the information on this website for any particular purpose.
- The use of any information on this website by the user is entirely at their own risk and we are not responsible if any of our services or information does not meet your particular requirements.
- Unauthorised use of this website is strictly prohibited and will be considered as a criminal offense.
- Our website contains links to other websites and are just provided for your convenience. We do not take the responsibility of the content present on those particular websites.
- Any dispute arising out of your use of the website is subjected to the laws of India.
At the time of registration for our services, you are required to provide complete and correct information about yourself to get the specific services accordingly.
We take the required steps to ensure that your personal information provided to us is well protected from any kind of unauthorized access and improper use.